Pages

Friday 12 June 2015

Be happy at heart for others and work without motivation {#Bribery}…



27 He that is greedy of gain troubleth his own house; but he that hateth gifts shall live.
Proverbs 15:27 King James Version (KJV)


Greed ruins, wanting it all for yourself, not being happy for other people is a terrible thing. There are some times you want something, it just keeps happening to other people, and you find it hard to be happy for others, pray about. I know it can be hard sometimes to see what you always dream for happening to others except you.

15 Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep.
Romans 12:15 King James Version (KJV)

Watch your heart, GOD tests our heart to know who we really are, so if you keep up with being unhappy for others you might also turnout to be an evil person at the end of the day, and GOD stays away from evil people.

The fining pot is for silver, and the furnace for gold: but the Lord trieth the hearts.
Proverbs 17:3 King James Version (KJV)


In life you should always have standards and values you live by, don't let things encourage you to do what you are meant to do. For instance don't encourage bribery just to get some things done.... It’s either its right in which you should do it, you need no motivation, or it is wrong, therefore you have no business with it. Stand your ground as a Christian and always do the right thing.

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
Ephesians 6:10 King James Version (KJV)

#Prayer Point 14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it. John 14:14King James Version (KJV)

1. LORD help me to always be content with what you have given me and be happy for others when great things happen to them, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

For the Lord God will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.
He is near that justifieth me; who will contend with me? let us stand together: who is mine adversary? let him come near to me.
Behold, the Lord God will help me; who is he that shall condemn me? lo, they all shall wax old as a garment; the moth shall eat them up.
Isaiah 50:7-9 King James Version (KJV)

2. LORD teach me to always do that which is right and stand my ground as a Christian for you, IN JESUS, NAME, AMEN.

10 Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness.
Psalm 143:10 King James Version (KJV)




You can get the best of your life by having a Close relationship with JESUS (James 4:8) which starts by you clicking this link bit.ly/1t64e5L

Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
James 4:8 King James Version (KJV)


THE GRACE OF GOD BE WITH YOU

 GOD BLESS YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment