Pages

Thursday 19 February 2015

Keep your life from evil! It is a way of living long!


The highway of the upright is to depart from evil: he that keepeth his way preserveth his soul.
Proverbs 16:17 King James Version (KJV)

Life is meant to be enjoyed…. and enjoyed to the fullest… don’t let anything deny you of the joy and peace you are meant to be experiencing…. As a Christian you belong to the top, riding the highway, but to stay on the top you have to play by the rules of the one who owns the top…. #CHRIST…….
The thing about riding on the highway of #LIFE is that, for every slight mistake you would probably miss it. You can’t ride on the tides of life on your own, you will always need a support system, not one you have figured out on your own, or devised a means to survive the troubles of life…. Life has its ups and downs as you enjoy it. Even in having a perfect life there is no way you will be fulfilled without GOD, there will always be something missing, in which many people try to fill up that space with sex, drugs, alcohol and may more…..

Ye shall keep my sabbaths, and reverence my sanctuary: I am the Lord.
If ye walk in my statutes, and keep my commandments, and do them;
Then I will give you rain in due season, and the land shall yield her increase, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit.
Leviticus 26:2-4

And if you decide to live for GOD obeying all of HIS commands GOD is sure to #Bless you…


15 And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant:
16 I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.
Leviticus 26:15-16

And when you decide to ignore GOD, well HE will treat you accordingly….. Read up Leviticus 26 to know GOD’S blessings and curses for people who desire to do or do without HIM….. Don’t live a lie…     saying…. that there is nothing wrong happening to me, my life is perfect, I have no issues…. Well it is GOD granting you #GRACE and expecting you, to make a choice and follow HIM…

18 But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.
Proverbs 4:18 King James Version (KJV)

People die every day, some we can explain why and the rest we can’t but it is not GOD’S #Joy to let people die or suffer….. But a life lived for HIM, surely guarantees long life and prosperity and you tend to find your purpose in HIM.

For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it.
Mark 8:35

If you truly want to find out what your life is really about… “Life’s #Purpose”, know this it starts with #JESUS… Get serious with HIM, engage your whole life and time with HIM and you will find the purpose of your life before you know it… You can know how to spend time with JESUS by clicking this link… bit.ly/1t64e5L Pray to GOD to direct you to which Church you should attend, and get serious with the Church, it will help with finding out who you really are and also help redefine your life and destiny…. For you are sowing into GOD’S #Kingdom… and at the end of the day GOD will grant you the desires of your #Heart!

Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
Psalm 37:4 King James Version (KJV)



#Prayer Points  If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.  JOHN 14:14

1. LORD help me to live up to what you expect of me, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.
175 Let my soul live, and it shall praise thee; and let thy judgments help me.
Psalm 119:175 King James Version (KJV)

2. LORD keep me to be living a righteous life, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

169 Let my cry come near before thee, O Lord: give me understanding according to thy word.
Psalm 119:169 King James Version (KJV)

You can get the best of your life by having a Close relationship with JESUS click this link which comes by you clicking this link bit.ly/1t64e5L

 GOD BLESS YOU

  HAVE A NICE DAY


No comments:

Post a Comment