Pages

Wednesday 29 April 2015

Do a rain check on your heart


The Lord is far from the wicked: but he heareth the prayer of the righteous.
Proverbs 15:29 King James Version (KJV)

There are a couple times when you pray, you don't realize that GOD is not in any way going to answer because you pray amiss....

Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.
James 4:3 King James Version (KJV)

GOD doesn't answer prayers, because of the point of view you are praying from, the fact that your heart is probably not right... For HE is far from prayer points that glory oneself, wanting the downfall of other people or just plain evil!

13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
John 14:13-14 King James Version (KJV)


You should understand that GOD has given you the free will to ask for anything, anything doesn't mean senseless things as well! HE is GOD, you are in HIS presence and HE doesn't joke with that, HE loves you and HE expects you to acknowledge that and appreciate it as well....

37 For with God nothing shall be impossible.
Luke 1:37 King James Version (KJV)

When you pray forget your worth or abilities or efforts.... Just see yourself and all you have and can do as incomparable to the KING OF kings.... That you are in need of HIM, that HE is not a snack or side-dish that you need to complement your efforts.....


Many, O Lord my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered.
Psalm 40:5 King James Version (KJV)


Forasmuch as there is none like unto thee, O Lord; thou art great, and thy name is great in might.
Jeremiah 10:6 King James Version (KJV)

Well you can continue to think of all your achievements, and GOD will eventually get you to a place in life where your efforts are useless... And there is nothing you can do but just ask for mercy!


10 Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican.
11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.
12 I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.
13 And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.
14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.
Luke 18:10-14 King James Version (KJV)

In the place of prayer, be humble forget your strength... Dwell on JESUS... GOD only hears the prayer of a Christian... That of an unbeliever goes obviously unanswered with no exceptions!

18 To whom then will ye liken God? or what likeness will ye compare unto him?
Isaiah 40:18 King James Version (KJV)

Among the gods there is none like unto thee, O Lord; neither are there any works like unto thy works.
Psalm 86:8 King James Version (KJV)

For who in the heaven can be compared unto the Lord? who among the sons of the mighty can be likened unto the Lord?
Psalm 89:6 King James Version (KJV)

Prayer..... Starts with JESUS... Everything does, you can click this link to get closer with JESUS

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
John 14:6 King James Version (KJV)

13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
Revelation 22:13 King James Version (KJV)


#Prayer Point  14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it. John 14:14King James Version (KJV)

LORD help me to pray YOUR heart, in your presence when I come to be with you....

10 Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness.

Psalm 143:10 King James Version (KJV)

You can get the best of your life by having a Close relationship with JESUS (James 4:8) which starts by you clicking this link bit.ly/1t64e5L

Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
James 4:8 King James Version (KJV)


THE GRACE OF GOD BE WITH YOU

 GOD BLESS YOU

  HAVE A NICE DAY


No comments:

Post a Comment