Pages

Thursday 2 April 2015

Don’t waste the sacrifice


32 He that refuseth instruction despiseth his own soul: but he that heareth reproof getteth understanding.
Proverbs 15:32 King James Version (KJV)

I LIGHT BLESSING FOREVER, one of many JESUS’ disciples will keep on saying and will never stop; not even being threatened by death…. A life without JESUS is just useless, it doesn’t make sense that you will live your life without the #AUTHOR and SAVIOUR of your life.

Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
Hebrews 12:2 King James Version (KJV)

Why would you just want to suffocate yourself with sin? Stop the torture, there is no pleasure in sin, I will keep on saying as JESUS has commanded me to say in Matthew 28:18-20.

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
Matthew 28:18-20 King James Version (KJV)


The Kingdom of GOD is at hand, JESUS is coming soon, repent…. Stop living life for yourself, haven’t you had enough of life, just getting by and not taking to the WORD of GOD!
15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.
Mark 1:15 King James Version (KJV)

Until I take my last breath this will only be my message, believe JESUS, and improve your relationship with HIM for it is worth it… For it can be too late some day!

26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;
27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.
28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:
Proverbs 1:26-28 King James Version (KJV)

Don’t waste what JESUS has done for you for it doesn’t make sense that you do away, with your LORD and SAVIOUR…. Don’t waste the special sacrifice…

But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
Isaiah 53:5 King James Version (KJV)

For every sin you have committed and yet to commit JESUS paid the price; he was wounded for your transgressions, bruised for your iniquity… For the heart of man is wicked (Genesis 6:5, Mark 7:21), JESUS paid the debt and insured your life against every sin to be committed! HE knew that your peace will come at a certain price so HE ensured he was chastised for it. Knowing one way or another the devil will want to inflict you with one thing or another, and many a times people go to the doctor to treat what he has no clue about, JESUS made sure HE took on every stripes that will represent any form of sickness, just to ensure that you are healthy, all the days of your life! Just here on earth JESUS paid attention to detail that you would live the expected life, of victory, don’t waste the sacrifice HE MADE! Accept HIM as your LORD and SAVIOUR by clicking this link  bit.ly/1t64e5L

33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Matthew 6:33 King James Version (KJV)

All you need in life starts with you paying attention to JESUS….

28 Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?
29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.
John 6:28-29 King James Version (KJV)

   #Prayer Points 14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it. John 14:14King James Version (KJV)
1. LORD help me to surrender my soul to you, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

23 O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.
Jeremiah 10:23 King James Version (KJV)

2. LORD help me that I live a life that does not waste your sacrifice for me on the #CROSS, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

175 Let my soul live, and it shall praise thee; and let thy judgments help me.
Psalm 119:175 King James Version (KJV)

 3. LORD help the youths live for YOUR GLORY, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

11 Teach me thy way, O Lord; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name.
Psalm 86:11 King James Version (KJV)

You can get the best of your life by having a Close relationship with JESUS (James 4:8) click this link which comes by you clicking this link bit.ly/1t64e5L

 GOD BLESS YOU

  HAVE A NICE DAY


No comments:

Post a Comment